Monday, 23 November 2020 - Tomorrowland is giving the People of Tomorrow the very first sneak previews of the 4 mesmerizing and meticulously designed digital stages inside NAOZ at Tomorrowland 31.12.2020 – the festival’s magical New Year’s Eve celebration. Discover Melodia, Atmosphere, Planaxis and Pulse right now and get a first taste of what to expect at the digital New Year’s Eve festival.
The magnificent Tale of Melodia will continue… Discover the magical tree during Tomorrowland 31.12.2020, guided by Armin van Buuren, Charlotte de Witte, David Guetta, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Jack Back, Lost Frequencies, Major Lazer and Martin Garrix.
Enter the Atmosphere stage for the deeper sounds of Artbat, Camelphat, Kölsch b2b Joris Voorn, Maceo Plex and Meduza.
Dive into the magical world of Planaxis during Tomorrowland 31.12.2020, guided by the magical sounds of Boys Noize, Diplo, Duck Sauce, Netsky, DJ Snoopadelic and Tchami.
Enter the harder styles at the Pulse stage, brought to you by Brennan Heart presents I AM HARDSTYLE ft. Villain, Ran-D, Wildstylez; Coone, D-Block & S-te-Fan, Da Tweekaz and Sub Zero Project.
About Tomorrowland 31.12.2020
- New Year 2021
- Thursday December 31, 2020, between 20:00 – 03:00 (8pm – 3am) local time
- A unique digital festival on the biggest night of the year, starting at 20:00 (8pm) local time in all time zones in the world
- At NAOZ – the digital venue
- Open for people of all ages and places
- Exclusively on tomorrowland.com
- Tickets & Tomorrowland Gift Packages are now available on tomorrowland.com
- 1 NYE Pass (€20.00): 1 access to all stages
- 1 NYE Pass + on-demand Pass (€25.00): 1 access to all stages and relive all sets on-demand from January 1 until January 14
- 1 Home Celebration Pass (€50.00): 1 NYE Pass and 4 on-demand Passes
- Info and updates: tomorrowland.com
About NAOZ - the digital venue
NAOZ is a brand-new year-round digital entertainment venue. The revolutionary and future-proof virtual entertainment world will bring musicians, artists and communities across the globe together, offering people a spectacular way to experience digital concerts and performances with the world’s best technology in 3D design, video production and special effects – all from the comfort of your own home and accessible on all devices (PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet).