Monday, 14 December 2020 - Are you ready to end this year with a bang and celebrate a magical New Year’s Eve with Tomorrowland, your favorite artists and people from all corners of the world at Tomorrowland 31.12.2020? Tomorrowland’s digital New Year’s Eve celebration will see stellar performances by more than 25 world-class artists across 4 digital stages – all from the comfort of your home on the biggest night of the year.
Belgian wonderboy Lost Frequencies will be performing at the magical Melodia stage. Check out how he is getting ready for Tomorrowland 31.12.2020!
Lost Frequencies: “I always try to play only music that I’ve produced, but this time I’m going to switch it up a bit to make it different. I’m mainly going to play music that I like and that I’ve found in the last months – or maybe even older tracks from my previous album. Definitely still very melodic for sure!”
About Tomorrowland 31.12.2020
- New Year 2021
- Thursday December 31, 2020, between 20:00 – 03:00 (8pm – 3am) local time
- A unique digital festival on the biggest night of the year, starting at 20:00 (8pm) local time in all time zones in the world
- At NAOZ – the digital venue
- Open for people of all ages and places
- Exclusively on tomorrowland.com
- Tickets & Tomorrowland Gift Packages are available on tomorrowland.com
- 1 NYE Pass (€20.00): 1 access to all stages
- 1 NYE Pass + on-demand Pass (€25.00): 1 access to all stages and relive all sets on-demand from January 1 until January 14
- 1 Home Celebration Pass (€50.00): 1 NYE Pass and 4 on-demand Passes
- Info and updates: tomorrowland.com
About NAOZ - the digital venue
NAOZ is a brand-new year-round digital entertainment venue. The revolutionary and future-proof virtual entertainment world will bring musicians, artists and communities across the globe together, offering people a spectacular way to experience digital concerts and performances with the world’s best technology in 3D design, video production and special effects – all from the comfort of your own home and accessible on all devices (PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet).